Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- A user must register in order to utilize the job search and candidate matching service. During registration, a user is required to provide certain categories of information, such as name, address, college information, e-mail address and password. In addition, a user may choose to provide other categories of information, such as career objectives, prior work history, job related skills and other job search related information. We encourage our users to provide all of these fields of information so that users may maximize the effectiveness of the job search and candidate matching services.
- We receive and store any information you provide in relation to services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Website;
- We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our
- We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers and include:
- to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the WEBSITE Services.
- to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with WEBSITE Services.
- When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services
- In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from End Users information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Website Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, the Website, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks
We make available to your services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through WEBSITE Services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as sellers on the marketplace, restaurants registered on WEBSITE, merchants providing mobile recharges and bill-payment assistance. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of WEBSITE, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling payment card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our WEBSITE Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. We also provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Prime membership, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website or mobile application. Click here for a list of examples that you can access.
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Many of our WEBSITE Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the WEBSITE Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in your Profile on the website. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- If you want to browse our website without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable WEBSITE website (e.g., in "Manage Your Content and Devices"), device, or application. Most non-WEBSITE devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold the Company and the Website and its affiliates, officers, agents, associates or other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to the content you submit, post or transmit through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another user.